Friday 12 January 2007

Catching Up

So i haven't posted since tuesday, maybe the novelty is wearing of, maybe i've been studying so much(ha) who knows. Well since tuesday a few things have happened, i went to see Biffy Clyro at the Mandela Hall in Belfast, it was a really good gig from a great band. I only have one of their albums so my knowledge of their set list was really limited but i had a class time nonetheless. Justboy and Joy.Discovery.Invention were awesome as they were 2 songs i knew really well. Also chelsea showed their unrivalled class in the league cup drawing 1-1 with the top class side that is wycombe..... rock on!

Ok first thing is first, i need to slag off David Beckham before i forget, let's do a roleplay.
Agent- "OK David, you have a few simple choices and a decision has to be made, you can sign a new contract with Madrid-"
David- "MADRID IS WARM, I LIKE WARM........."
Agent- "Well thats all well and good David but you could also go back to England..."
David- "ENGLAND, WOOOOOW I THINK I REMEMBER THAT NAME...I JUST WET MYSELF........"
Agent- "Don't worry David we're used to it by now,back to football, you could play for LA Galaxy and earn 50 million dollars a year, and live near Tom Cruise"
David - "CRUISE MONEY GALAXY URINE FOOTBALL NOW ME WANT NOW DO IT"
Agent- "Ammm ok i'll take that as a deal for LA....."

I'd like to thank my spy in David's boardroom for such a great scoop.

So moving on briefly to my love of tennis and a quick update on the lives of my three favourite British players. Andy Murray plays Alberto Martin in the Aussie Open, and beat Ivan Ljubicic convincingly in Kooyong this week. Jamie Murray will be playing with Benjamin Becker in the Grand Slam doubles which could propel his ranking if he makes an impact (currently mid 60-s). My other fav player is Alex Bogdanovic, if you want a player to watch out for its him. He too is being trained by Brad Gilbert and will make a huge splash, he didn't qualify for the Aussies unfortunately.

Right well i'll talk to myself again soon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take heart my friend... I certainly enjoy your ramblings!